At InstaCert, we take all reasonable steps to protect the security of cookies and personal information that we receive.
Security of information
- InstaCert regularly reviews developments in security and encryption technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst InstaCert strives to protect such information, InstaCert cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services and you do so at your own risk.
- Once we receive your transmission, we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of the information in our own systems. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We never share or disclose your personal information (including your test results) to any outside parties nor do we publish personal information in publications or on our website. We never sell, rent, lend or give away our client list.
Use of website cookies
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Accordingly, if you wish to make full use of the InstaCert website, it is required that you accept cookies.